Wednesday, May 23, 2012

response to quote

"There is no doubt that creativity is the most important human resource of all. Without creativity, there would be no progress and we would be forever repeating the same patterns." Edward de Bono

I immediately think of primitive humans when I read this quote - without creativity, there would be no progress. Last class we discussed how at first humans used creativity for survival. They needed to find creative ways to solve their problems. I think that this quote still rings true today though. A little creativity created a huge social network, devices that allow us to communicate instantly, and all the technology around us. I also think of my own life - what would it be like to constantly repeat the same patterns - it would have not made me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment